Saturday, September 20, 2008

Lovely As A Tree Fall Parade

SC181
Sc144
Do you ever start a card or project, either get bored with it, don't know where you want to go with it, get interupted and never get back to it? Well, I have a basket full of half or partially finished items like that! Early this morning I decided to pick out about 8 incomplete "starts" and see what I could come up with.

I started with these two cards I had started and never finished. I love the SU Lovely As A Tree set and had stamped these about 6 weeks ago intending to submit them to SU...never did! I used my Stampin Spots to random put the color on the trees...kind of like how they turned out!

I based both cards on layouts from SCS using SC181 and SC144...better late then never..right??

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Gorgeous Autumn cards! I love Lovely As A Tree -- one day I will buy that one . . .

Darlene said...

Hey, they say "Better Late than Never!" These cards are both fantastic!! Don't you just love this Lovely as a Tree stampset! So versatile!!

MamatoOne said...

Beautiful cards!

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea! Both cards are wonderful!!