Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Diamonds Wedding Card


I have a wedding to attend next month, so for once I am ahead of the game! Though this card is very simple in design, I am really liking it! I used all SU paper with the exception of the paper I embossed the diamonds on, I purchased this shimmery white paper at our local scrapbook shop. The paper was embossed using, of course, the Cuttlebug diamond plate. I used stick on diamond gems. These I found in the wedding section of Walmart and they are Martha Stewart. What's so neat about these, are that you get 60 of them on a card, so I could be very generous! The stamp set is SU She's All That, I used the black Staz On ink for it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this card! So cute!!!

*Linda said...

I really like the little sparkles. Jim gave me the catalog, Thank you. Oh my, so much to choose from. I will place an order soon!