Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cucpcake Challenge #25



I like to challenge myself and do as many of the challenges I can to keep me inspired. This card is from Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #25. It is not the card I intended to do, but when I was getting my new SU IN Color papers out, staring me in the face was this cardstock I had stamped circles of all the new in colors on. I had taken the cs with me to try and match up some ribbons (because we all know I don't have any ribbon...yeah, right!), but since this layout had all those circles on it, I decided to use them up! I would like to make another with this layout,but a little more involved!

If you would like to participate in the challenges, the address is http://www.tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/ , hope you like it!

No comments: