Friday, May 23, 2008

Workshop Cards






I had a worshop last night and these were the two cards we did. The first card was with the Stampin'Up! set "She's All That". I somewhat "cased" the card from the mini catty!


The second card is a favorite stamp set also from the mini catty called "Friendly Flowers" . I did another of the Two Way Cards, this time using SU's DS paper Olive Press. I LOVE this paper! I added SU Very Vanilla and Old Olive paper, and used Old Olive ink. I think it turned out quite nice and was a very fast card to put together, perfect for the workshop! I really, really like this stamp set and hope to make some other cards with this to post later!

1 comment:

Primitive Seasons said...

Especially love the green one Diane. I share your enthusiasm for this stamp set! Love it!

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com